Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community.
To Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services.
To define who we are - how we talk, behave or react to any given situation - in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey.
Department: People, Legal and Finance
The People, Legal and Finance teams at Shopee play a crucial organizational role in Shopee. The teams are responsible for all employees and their business needs by channeling important resources to support all the key functions in the company. People is key to Shopee. Therefore, as Shopee expands, there is an increasing need to develop and support our employees to bring Shopee to greater heights.
- Develop and implement initiatives to increase organisational effectiveness and performance, this includes but not limited to:
- Design and implement talent management and mobility initiatives (e.g. job rotation programs, career progression initiatives, competency frameworks etc.) to drive employee performance and enhance career development opportunities
- Plan and implement employee engagement programs e.g. employee engagement surveys, feedback channels etc
- Design succession management framework that includes identifying and assessing for high potential
- Drive behaviour change through programs and activities to build and strengthen Shopee’s values and culture
- Collaborate with People teams and key stakeholders across offices on OD initiatives
- Conduct external and internal research and analyze data to generate key insights and develop solutions
- Create employee communication materials to increase awareness and understanding of OD programs and initiatives
- Prepare and communicate regular updates on progress of ongoing OD programs to relevant stakeholders for alignment and buy-in
- Bachelor's Degree from reputable university; background in Human Resources Management / Psychology would be a plus
- Minimally 5 years of relevant working experience preferred
- Prior experience in in-house Talent Management and/or Organisational Development function
- Experience in regional roles and in working with senior stakeholders
- Self-starter and independent with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong execution and analytical skills are required
- Effective communicator
- Resourceful, with a positive can-do attitude
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Annual Leave (18 days) + medical leave (14 days)
- Medical benefits & Insurance
- Training subsidies for online courses and external training; Language courses.
- Staff meals (Monday to Friday, free dinner and breakfast)
- Massage services by professional in-house masseurs
- In-house wellness classes (Muay Thai, beer yoga during working hours)
- Creative workshops (cookie-painting, calligraphy, etc.)
- Well-stocked pantry
- Interest groups (set up your own and financially supported by the company)
- Quarterly Team building events
- Annual company day out
- Mentorship programme
- Annual Health Screening
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
~~~~~【Successful candidates will be rewarded with USD130, if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!cooljobz.com/registration/?user_group_id=JobSeeker
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.