Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community.
To Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services.
To define who we are - how we talk, behave or react to any given situation - in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey.
E-Learning Designer (L&D)
DepartmentPeople, Legal and Finance
The People, Legal and Finance teams at Shopee play a crucial organizational role in Shopee. The teams are responsible for all employees and their business needs by channeling important resources to support all the key functions in the company. People is key to Shopee. Therefore, as Shopee expands, there is an increasing need to develop and support our employees to bring Shopee to greater heights.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer
- Work with subject matter experts and gain detailed insight on intended audience, technological and media requirements and recommend instructional methods
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts. State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Design and develop SCORM compliant e-Learning content using digital learning technologies such as Articulate Storyline
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, infographics, games, etc) and develop assessment instruments
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- Good university degree and at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Passionate about promoting a culture of continuous learning
- Highly detail-oriented and organised, and is an efficient multi-tasker
- Enthusiastic team player, who is committed to contributing to the team and grow together with us
- Able to manage stakeholders’ needs professionally while communicating effectively with them
- Knowledge of learning theories, instructional design models, course development software and at least one Learning Management System
- Familiar with HTML, CSS (preferred), visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Annual Leave (18 days) + medical leave (14 days)
- Medical benefits & Insurance
- Training subsidies for online courses and external training; Language courses.
- Staff meals (Monday to Friday, free dinner and breakfast)
- Massage services by professional in-house masseurs
- In-house wellness classes (Muay Thai, beer yoga during working hours)
- Creative workshops (cookie-painting, calligraphy, etc.)
- Well-stocked pantry
- Interest groups (set up your own and financially supported by the company)
- Quarterly Team building events
- Annual company day out
- Mentorship programme
- Annual Health Screening
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
~~~~~【Successful candidates will be rewarded with USD130, if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!cooljobz.com/registration/?user_group_id=JobSeeker
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.