Cargo Digital Manager, AnalyticsDepartment:
The Assistant Manager – Cargo Digital Project (Analytics) is a key member of the Cargo Digital team supporting the planning and delivery of the IOD3 Cargo project. The job holder will be mainly responsible for the design and implementation support of various cargo analytics use cases within and/or across cargo commercial and services teams- from internal coordination within relevant cargo business units (in HQ and outports); collecting, articulating and documenting detailed requirements; designing and driving new business process if applicable, supporting testing for the new dashboards; to communicating and rolling out the new dashboards with end-users, as well as driving the benefit tracking on individual use cases. He/she shall also advocate for a data-led decision-making culture amongst relevant cargo teams.Key Responsibilities:
A. Requirements collection & articulation
- Co-ordinate workshops and meetings (through online tools such as MS Teams etc) with HQ relevant cargo teams / Outports / Finance department, etc. to understand business requirements on analytics.
- Collect and document detailed-level requirements from key stakeholders and articulate the requirements to Digital team and IT team
- Participate in dashboard design and development. Support the design of new business processes in light of data enablement.
B. Project implementation Planning and Preparation
- Support development of visual adds (PPT) that enable cargo users to have a clear understanding of project objectives, benefits, systems source, data flow, and future roadmap
- Conduct oversea / online training to cargo users (HK/outports) on the new dashboard data interpretation
- Answer the questions from specific cargo teams related to the relevant IOD3 cases.
C. Testing and Quality assurance
- Driving/Supporting relevant Cargo SME in preparing and review test cases and scenarios, properly document the testing materials/results working alongside with IT and project team
- Prepare the testing plan and work with internal parties and IT based on the agreed test plan
- Participate in system testing cycle and complete the testing together with the tester resources in a timely & accurate manner
- Follow up on any outstanding issues to ensure the final deliverables meets the original business requirements and users’ acceptance
D. Business Rehearsal and Dashboard Implementation
- Execute the cutover plan, support the cutover preparation and transition activities.
- Be part of the support team during the cutover period, monitor and promote the usage
- Identify and closely monitor the business impact during cutover and after the roll-out
- Provide expert support to relevant HQ and outports users on the new dashboard after the roll-out
E. Monitoring and reporting
- Design, compile and distribute management report for measuring the benefits post dashboard delivery
- University degree (preferably in related disciplines) with minimum 4 years' working experience related to business/data analytics.
- The results-driven individual with proven analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Strong command of analytical tools e.g. MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Project management is an advantage
Application deadline: 19 February 2021
- Developing Professional Expertise
- Planning and Organising
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Continuous improvement and Innovation
- Teamwork and building partnerships
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!