Post Date: 2021-03-29
Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
Project Inspector, Safety
Project Inspector, Safety
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Performing site supervision of project civil and building works to ensure they are delivered in a safe manner;
- Providing technical advice in the overall management and supervision of safety and health aspects of construction projects;
- Monitoring contractors' safety performance including safety inspections and audits of the sites to ensure that all works are carried out to the safety standards required and the safety goals are met;
- Proactively anticipating interface and construction safety problems and liaising with contractors to determine and implement solutions to mitigate safety risks; and
- Proactively communicating with the Authority's staff and contractors' staff to continually improve site safety
- Higher Diploma / Higher Certificate in Engineering or Safety related disciplines with at least 10 years' experience in site supervision of large multi-disciplinary projects, of which a minimum of 6 years post-RSO experience in the field of safety and health within the construction industry
- Degree holder in related disciplines with a minimum of 6 years post-RSO experience in the field of safety and health within the construction industry will also be considered
- Registered Safety Officer (RSO) with the Labour Department and completion of formal training on Safety Auditor
- Well versed with occupational safety and health legislations and practices
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1) is preferred
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!
||Hong Kong International Airport
||Engineering : Chemical industry, Electricity / Electronics, Manufacturing / Production, Mechanical, Other
||Certificate / Diploma