Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Verifying the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations conducted at sites;
- Attending joint surveys and checking survey submissions;
- Preparing and documenting the survey results including data, charts, plots, maps, records, etc.;
- Keeping abreast of the new and emerging surveying techniques;
- Arranging general maintenance and calibration of survey instruments;
- Maintaining and updating survey controls; and
- Performing shift duties including overnight shift as needed
- Higher certificate or above in Surveying or other related discipline with at least 10 years' experience in land surveying, of which minimum 4 years in supervising surveying activities and survey computation works
- Degree Holder in Surveying or other related discipline with minimum 3 years' relevant experience will also be considered
- Hands-on experience in total stations and digital levels is required
- Experience in laser scan system, photogrammetry, GPS systems, survey adjustment software, Computer Aid Design (CAD) software, 3D modeling software, Geographic Information system (GIS) is an advantage
- Proactive and service-oriented with strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Holder of a valid driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred.
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!
||Hong Kong International Airport