Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
Senior Project Engineer
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Ensuring effective and efficient project management of civil/structural works, including overall project planning and monitoring of safety, quality, construction as well as financial aspects of the relevant works;
- Collaboratively working with construction contractors to ensure that programme and budget requirements are met;
- Recommends to the Project Manager, where necessary, the requirements for additional resources and strategies to maintain the programme in specific areas;
- Ensuring that project requirements are incorporated into detailed design, works contract drawings and specifications effectively;
- Ensures governance on their project area, specifically compliance to statutory requirements, procedures and policies;
- Proactively identifying design and construction interface problems, investigating alternatives with designers and contractors, liaising with project stakeholders to provide effective solutions and recommending the order of works;
- Conducting site administration works including supervising contractors’ works and controlling associated costs. Provide change information as is required by the Senior Manager to obtain additional authorization where necessary;
- Coordinates and monitors area team members in their performance and influences their activities as necessary to ensure project requirements are achieved.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or other related disciplines with at least 10 years’ relevant experience, of which minimum of 4 years should be in project management
- Member of HKIE or other equivalent professional bodies
- Experience in management of building works design, planning, cost control and construction
- Experience in site supervisory works particularly for large scale concrete structures, ABWF and E&M coordination is a must. Experience in managing complex A&A works under APM operational environment is a definite asset
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, to resolve critical and high impact issues
- Experience on major building or AA project implementation and/or integration is a definite asset
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications and project management software tools
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!
||Hong Kong International Airport