The Hong Kong Productivity Council (HKPC) is a multi-disciplinary organisation established by statute in 1967, to promote productivity excellence through integrated advanced technologies and innovative service offerings to support Hong Kong enterprises. HKPC is the champion and expert in facilitating Hong Kong's reindustrialisation empowered by i4.0 and e4.0 - focusing on R&D, IoT, big data analytics, AI and Robotic technology development, digital manufacturing, etc., to help enterprises and industries upgrade their business performance, lower operating costs, increase productivity and enhance competitiveness.
The Council is a trusted partner with comprehensive innovative solutions for Hong Kong industries and enterprises, enabling them to achieve resources and productivity utilisation, effectiveness and cost reduction, and enhanced competitiveness in both local and international marketplace. It offers SMEs and startups immediate and timely assistance in coping with the ever-changing business environment, accompanying them on their innovation and transformation journey.
Digital Transformation Division
Ref: DTD033/21, 1622
- Develop web applications using .NET language: C# .Net implementation API: .NetCore .Net implementation for Web Application : .net framework with MS SQL database
- Collaborate with project managers, business analyst, system analyst and quality assurance to implement and develop system/application for external clients, including conglomerates, NGOs and government departments
- Conduct design / code review to ensure the system quality
- Conduct development and system integration test to ensure quality of system integration
- Able to analyst, prepare technical specification and identify possible problems and solution during project cycles
- Provide support during system assurance test, user acceptance test and system implementation
- Diploma or above in Information Technology or equivalent. Fresh graduate is also welcomed
- With 1 year or above of working experience in C# .NET implementation and MS SQL
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
- This is a temporary position for a period of 12 months.
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position
||The Hong Kong Productivity Council