A seasoned IT professional extensive experience supporting executive level management in banking industry. Highly motivated in accepting and addressing challenges by embracing change. Respected by peers and superiors for organizational and interpersonal aptitudes, implementation of strategic initiatives, special project management and results-focused interactions across the organization and with partners.
2018 Process for CCNA Exam
2015 Member of PMI and Process for PMP Exam
2004 Operating SWIFT Alliance Access & Entry Certificate
2001 Bachelor of Education Media: Library Science, Taipei Tam Kang University
01 Aug 2019 – 31 Dec 2020
Bank Of China (Hong Kong)
IT MANAGER (Contract)
(Corporate Internet Banking Platform Project https://igtb.bochk.com/ ).
- Determine operational objectives by studying business function; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formals.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; write specifications.
- Improve systems by studying current practices; design modifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolve problems; publish progress reports; recommend actions.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impacts of any changes.
- Core Banking Systems
- HKICL FPS
- Regulations of HKMA
- SWIFTNet, RTGS, STET, IVS, Bloomberg, CCNA
- Cloud System
- VMWare and Hyper-V
- MS Windows 2008 AD, MS Exchange 2010, Linux, Sun Solaris (UNIX) , and SAP basic
- PABX IP phone and phone recording system
- Database Administration
- Risk analysis & management
- Information Cyber Security
- Hardware, IT strategy, Police
- Processes Management
- Project lead
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP), Disaster Recovery
# If you are interest in this talent, please send email to CS@CoolJobz.com
with the reference number.