- Decade of experience as a Project Manager, the majority of it in IT/Financial Services/Banking Projects.
- His work includes project management of implementation, upgrade, migration and support projects for IT Solutions for BFSI customers. This experience means that he knows how to get the client to bridge the gap between ‘need’ and understanding and delivering the project scope within time, cost and resources to meet clients’ requirements.
- Strong at planning, coordination, leading and monitoring the project deliverables with good exposure of managing teams of various skills & backgrounds
Relevant skills & experience
- Experience of Project Delivery in the following areas:
- Online Banking
- Trade Finance
- T24 / TAP
- Compliance Product
- Regulatory / Central Bank Payment Systems
- Change Management
- Business Process Management
- MIS Reporting
- Expertise in bridging gap between need and understanding of processes, requirements and UAT
- Structured approach to identifying and managing businesses analysis using checklists and SMART objectives
- Strong analytical, BPR, Policy and Business Case/Project documentation skills accompanied by problem solving skills.
- Test Strategy & Test Case Preparation experience
- Experience in using Tools i.e. MS-Visio, Bugzilla, JIRA, Slack, Confluence etc.
- Good working knowledge of Waterfall and Agile models
- PMO experience
BS (Computer Science)
2010 ITIL V3 Foundation
2010 T24 Arrangement Architecture
2010 T24 TPH
2010 AI/Machine Learning
2010 Introduction to Python
2010 Introduction to Block chain
2010 Robotic Process Automation
2010 First Time Manager Training
2010 Agile Project Management
2010 Project Management – Expert
2010 6 Brain Hacks
Oct 2019 - Current
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Product Consultant / PM
- Ensure the business/operational objectives of the new business requirements are well defined via performing systematic business analysis & validating business requirements to align with business/operations needs as well as IT architecture and security standards.
- Designing functional solutions & user workflows and documenting Functional Specifications.
- Walkthrough requirement and proposed solutions to all stakeholders and get it reviewed and signoff.
- Validate Technical design to ensure it is aligned with functional solution.
- Develop SIT/UAT/NRT scope and approach. To guide Testing team in writing test scenarios/cases and review to get signoff from stakeholders. To rationalize test cases when needed to match with available resources and target timeline.
- Validate SIT test results produced by testing team to signoff.
- Assist users in planning/executing UAT, analysing defects, and defining defects priority for fix delivery by development team.
- Documenting/reviewing user manuals and procedures as required
- Assist in providing tactical/strategic solutions for new client requirements
- Assist in the conversion/migration exercise where necessary
- For production defects, perform functional analysis and propose solutions.
- Secure UAT Sign off from business stakeholders
- Project Status Reporting
Position Held: Product Consultant (Functional)
Role: Solutions Design Support
Duration: Apr2020 – May 2020
Project Description: T24 R19 Implementation (Term Deposit)
Client: Bank of New Zeeland
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support ISB Parametrization & Analysis
- Documentation of Business Solution Design Document (BSDD) for identified deltas
- Coordination & arrange conference calls with onshore team
Position: Held Product Consultant – Functional
Role: Project Manager
Duration: Oct, 2019 – Nov 2019
Project Description: T24 R19 Private Wealth Management Implementation
Client: Huatai Financial Holdings, Hong Kong SAR - China
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project Planning for phase 1 & phase 2
- Project Meetings with client
- Data Migration Planning & Coordination
- Preparation of Project Risk & Issues
- Assist in Project Resourcing & Efforts Estimations
- Assist Program Manager in preparation of Project Weekly Status Reports
- Develop & Update Project Fits/Gaps trackers
- Coordinate Environment Readiness with teams to kick off Parameterization Activity
- Develop & Update Project Change Request Tracker
- Coordination & arrange conference calls with offshore teams
Position Held :Product Consultant (Functional)
Role: Functional & Project Management Support
Duration: Dec 2019 – Feb 2020
Project Description: T24 R19 Treasury Products Implementation (FX, MM and Securities (Bonds))
Client :WeLab Virtual Bank, Hong Kong
Roles and Responsibilities -
- Understand the business requirements for in scope Treasury products i.e. FX, MM, Securities (Bonds)
- Showcase T24 features of Treasury products i.e. FX, MM, Securities (Bonds)
- Coordinate calls with TEMENOS and Clients to reach agreements on scope
- Update the Scope of Work (SoW) document
- Coordinate with Talent team to on-board the relevant resources
- Meeting with client to clarify the queries on T24 Treasury products i.e. FX, MM, Securities (Bonds)
- Prepare high level project plan to implement Treasury products i.e. FX, MM, Securities (Bonds)
- HK Work Permit (valid till Oct 2021)
# If you are interest in this talent, please send email to CS@CoolJobz.com
with the reference number.