Post Date: 2020-12-18
Positive Grid is one of the fastest growing music technology companies in the world. With our mobile, desktop, and hardware product integration, we are changing the way guitarists around the world play, create, and share music. We have a culture of innovation, collaboration, and creativity. If you share this vision with us, then we want to hear from you.
So what are you waiting for? Live up with your passion!
Human Resource Director 人力資源總監
Summary of Position
- Join a world-class global team in the dynamic musical instrument and technology space as we address the needs of growing our Taiwan and China operation. Help us to define, promote and implement human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs; a people first mindset, supportive mentality,lead and hands on execution.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction;establishing human resources objectives in line with company objectives.
- Implements human resources programs by working closely with CEO and BU Heads to establish team accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, benefits,training and development, succession planning, employee relations and retention.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching,counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; designing systems and processes; resolving problems;implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning BU monetary resources; developing action * plans;measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting recruiting; evaluating milestone accomplishments;evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice , counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies,procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization culture.
- Complies with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation;enforcing adherence to requirements.
- Team first, supportive, trustworthy and discreet.
- Culture fits with a young, dynamic and fast growing team in a technology, direct to consumer environment.
- Strong knowledge of human resources in recruiting, organization design, system and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, professional attitude and work ethic, people skills, sense of urgency.
- Full-time, permanent position, due to the sensitive nature of the position, independent consultant/freelancer projects are strictly prohibited.
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
【Successful candidates will be rewarded with USD130 if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】
Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.
||Administration and Human Resources : Administrative / Operational manager, Clerical / Reception, Human Resources, Other, Secretary / Personal Assistant, Training and Development
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above