VisionNav is dedicated to providing driverless logistics solutions that help transform factories and warehouses. With powerful scheduling system and robust forklift hardware, VisionNav delivers smart, flexible and replicable solutions for various application scenarios and helps customers increase efficiency, improve safety, reduce labor costs and achieve fully automation.
(This position is recruited by CoolJobz)
- Responsible for the deployment, debugging, troubleshooting of AGV forklift and provide training to customers onsite;
- Track, record and summarize the operation of AGV forklift at the customer's site, and regularly report to the project manager;
- Coordinate after-sales maintenance work;
- Responsible to present robot (unmanned forklift) demonstration
- Responsible to maintain customer relationship, and timely feedback effective customer information;
- Complete other tasks assigned by leaders
- Bachelor degree or above, major in mechatronics or mechanical, electrical automation, electronic engineering
- Experience in electrical automation industry and FAE is preferred;
- Experience in AGV or forklift after-sales maintenance is preferred
- Proficient in CAD, Solidworks, Excel, Word, PPT and other office software
- Cheerful personality, good communication skills and adaptability, excellent customer service awareness.
- Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin is preferred. Candidates must be in Hong Kong at present, otherwise they may not be able to work in time due to visa problems.
HKD 15,000 - 25,000
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
【Successful candidates will be rewarded with HK$1,000, if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】
Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!cooljobz.com/registration/?user_group_id=JobSeeker
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.