Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community.
To Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services.
To define who we are - how we talk, behave or react to any given situation - in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey.
Senior Product Analyst
The Regional Product Management team at Shopee is the key focal point between the business, engineering and design teams. The team is responsible for implementing strategy, road map and feature, while adhering to business goal. It covers all functions including Financial Services, Supply Chain, Marketing, Search, Recommendation, Advertising, Order, User, Product, Anti-Fraud, Data Science, Seller Service, Big Data. Join us to own a product that is impacting millions of lives in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
- As a product analyst in product management, you will focus on analyzing the key metrics of both product and business performance, designing the enhancement initiatives, implementing the corresponding solutions to achieve the target.
- 3 years of working experience, with 2 years’ experience in business analysis and research.
- Experience in implementing analytical insight and product initiatives into the business process.
- Problem-solving skills as problem definition, structural thinking, hypothesis thinking, quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Capability of conducting the consulting / analysis-driven / data-driven slides writing with solid story lining.
- Annual Leave (18 days) + medical leave (14 days)
- Medical benefits & Insurance
- Training subsidies for online courses and external training; Language courses.
- Staff meals (Monday to Friday, free dinner and breakfast)
- Massage services by professional in-house masseurs
- In-house wellness classes (Muay Thai, beer yoga during working hours)
- Creative workshops (cookie-painting, calligraphy, etc.)
- Well-stocked pantry
- Interest groups (set up your own and financially supported by the company)
- Quarterly Team building events
- Annual company day out
- Mentorship programme
- Annual Health Screening
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
~~~~~【Successful candidates will be rewarded with USD130, if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!cooljobz.com/registration/?user_group_id=JobSeeker
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.