Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community.
To Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services.
To define who we are - how we talk, behave or react to any given situation - in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey.
Office Helpdesk Engineer
Department: Engineering and Technology
The Engineering and Technology team is at the core of the Shopee platform development. The team is made up of a group of passionate engineers from all over the world, striving to build the best systems with the most suitable technologies. Our engineers do not merely solve problems at hand; We build foundations for a long-lasting future. We don't limit ourselves on what we can or can't do; we take matters into our own hands even if it means drilling down to the bottom layer of the computing platform. Shopee's hyper-growing business scale has transformed most "innocent" problems into huge technical challenges, and there is no better place to experience it first-hand if you love technologies as much as we do.
- Provide day-to-day support to ensure the smooth running of the computers, network availability, internal services, as well as end-users's requirements.
- Performing first-level troubleshooting, report issues to the next level engineer if needed.
- Handle IT asset management and maintain inventories.
- Other duties include scheduled IT service checks and reports, system patch update, regular data backup check, writing some technical documents for team reference.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience operating in a similar role.
- Got a huge passion for technology and wants to make a difference with technology solutions.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively at all levels, and strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of computer hardware components, general software using, and troubleshooting for Windows or macOS.
- Understanding of the OSI model, especially for layers 2, 3, and 4.
- It's a plus you have experience in Windows server administration, Linux server administration, operating Cisco devices such as firewall, switch, router, wireless controller, and access points.
- Ability to cover after-office hours and weekend support if there are any urgent issues.
- Annual Leave (18 days) + medical leave (14 days)
- Medical benefits & Insurance
- Training subsidies for online courses and external training; Language courses.
- Staff meals (Monday to Friday, free dinner and breakfast)
- Massage services by professional in-house masseurs
- In-house wellness classes (Muay Thai, beer yoga during working hours)
- Creative workshops (cookie-painting, calligraphy, etc.)
- Well-stocked pantry
- Interest groups (set up your own and financially supported by the company)
- Quarterly Team building events
- Annual company day out
- Mentorship programme
- Annual Health Screening
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
~~~~~【Successful candidates will be rewarded with USD130, if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!cooljobz.com/registration/?user_group_id=JobSeeker
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.