Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community.
To Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services.
To define who we are - how we talk, behave or react to any given situation - in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey.
Level: Entry Level
The Data team at Shopee consists of the Business Intelligence and Data Science teams. The Business Intelligence team plays a critical role in building Shopee's data platforms and conducting business-related analysis to solve business-related issues. The Data Science team prides itself in using scientific methods and hacking skills to power key business processes and elevate the business model based on a deep understanding of Shopee's business strategy. This includes machine learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and rules-based models.
- Agile data provision to support campaign operation and strategy planning.
- Design and streamline data provision process to offer accurate and reliable data at minimum computing resource and maintenance effort.
- Provide data consultation to other business departments on analysis metrics, data application and current database collections.
- Work together with other data teams and business departments on report design, metric defining and insight finding to collaboratively improve performance tracking.
- Partner with regional colleagues as local report owner in providing local insights and synchronizing data quality with regional standards.
- 1+ year of experience in data-related fields.
- Proficiency and hands-on experience in SQL, capable of managing large codes with multiple joined tables.
- Comprehensive understanding of data structure with slick sense to translate business inquires to practical data.
- Resistance to tight time constrictions with an internal drive to improve on speed and efficiency.
- Educational background in business, statistics or computer science is a plus but not a must. (plus)
- Basic knowledge and coding capability in Python is a plus.
- Annual Leave (18 days) + medical leave (14 days)
- Medical benefits & Insurance
- Training subsidies for online courses and external training; Language courses.
- Staff meals (Monday to Friday, free dinner and breakfast)
- Massage services by professional in-house masseurs
- In-house wellness classes (Muay Thai, beer yoga during working hours)
- Creative workshops (cookie-painting, calligraphy, etc.)
- Well-stocked pantry
- Interest groups (set up your own and financially supported by the company)
- Quarterly Team building events
- Annual company day out
- Mentorship programme
- Annual Health Screening
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
~~~~~【Successful candidates will be rewarded with USD130, if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!cooljobz.com/registration/?user_group_id=JobSeeker
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.