Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community.
To Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services.
To define who we are - how we talk, behave or react to any given situation - in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey.
Python Backend Developer
Level: Entry Level
The Operation teams at Shopee covers the operational end-to-end process, from when the buyer searches for a product listed on the Shopee platform, to the moment the buyer receives the products. The team analyses and monitors operational KPIs across the region and conducts root cause analysis when operation performance fluctuates. The Operations team comprises Customer Service, Payment, Listings, Warehouse, Logistics, Seller Operations and Fraud.
- Design and implement web back-end services using Python
- Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices(unit testing, Version control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
- Analyse requirements, design and develop features
- Understand the product, constantly optimize the product, identify and fix problems, improve stability and user experience
- Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Collaborate with fellow developers, product managers, user experience designer, and operation engineers to build products with web technologies
- Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems
- Familiar with HTTP protocol
- Familiar with performance tuning of Web Server, massive concurrency handling, and caching mechanisms
- In-depth understanding of data structures, Database, and other computer science fundamentals
- Familiar with Linux development environments
- Hands-on experiences and knowledge on relational databases such as MySQL
- Hands-on experiences in Python web frameworks and technologies such as Flask or Django
- Knowledge in web security
- Hands-on experiences in Agile / Scrum
- Annual Leave (18 days) + medical leave (14 days)
- Medical benefits & Insurance
- Training subsidies for online courses and external training; Language courses.
- Staff meals (Monday to Friday, free dinner and breakfast)
- Massage services by professional in-house masseurs
- In-house wellness classes (Muay Thai, beer yoga during working hours)
- Creative workshops (cookie-painting, calligraphy, etc.)
- Well-stocked pantry
- Interest groups (set up your own and financially supported by the company)
- Quarterly Team building events
- Annual company day out
- Mentorship programme
- Annual Health Screening
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
~~~~~【Successful candidates will be rewarded with USD130, if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!cooljobz.com/registration/?user_group_id=JobSeeker
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.