Post Date: 2021-04-13
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Launched in 2015, it is a platform tailored for the region, providing customers with an easy, secure and fast online shopping experience through strong payment and fulfillment support.
We believe online shopping should be accessible, easy and enjoyable. This is the vision Shopee aspires to deliver on the platform, every single day.
We believe in the transformative power of technology and want to change the world for the better by providing a platform to connect buyers and sellers within one community.
To Internet users across the region, Shopee offers a one-stop online shopping experience that provides a wide selection of products, a social community for exploration, and seamless fulfilment services.
To define who we are - how we talk, behave or react to any given situation - in essence, we are Simple, Happy and Together. These key attributes are visible at every step of the Shopee journey.
Site Reliability Engineer(SRE)
Site Reliability Engineer(SRE)
Level: Entry Level
The Operation teams at Shopee covers the operational end-to-end process, from when the buyer searches for a product listed on the Shopee platform, to the moment the buyer receives the products. The team analyses and monitors operational KPIs across the region and conducts root cause analysis when operation performance fluctuates. The Operations team comprises Customer Service, Payment, Listings, Warehouse, Logistics, Seller Operations and Fraud.
- Deep dive into development lines, learning and understanding the mechanism of every application component, and promoting product scalability, stability, and performance.
- Perform regular and ad-hoc server-side deployments, performance fine-tuning and troubleshooting.
- Design and develop automated technical operation platformㄡ
- Capacity and Resource management.
- Responsible for the full-chain stress test to enhance the performance and remove the redundancy of applications.
- Prepare routine operation documentation.
- Maintain CI/CD Service for teams to make development more efficient.
- Build tools to automate operations
- Extensive and hands-on knowledge with Linux operating system (Ubuntu, CentOS, etc.)
- Knowledge of Computer Network (TCP/IP, DNS, etc.), Computer Organisations and OS
- At least one of the programming languages: Python, Go, Nodejs
- Good Shell script skill
- Strong ability to thrive under a difficult and stressful situation
- Fast learning ability and a good team player
- Have experience with Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes and Gitlab
- Annual Leave (18 days) + medical leave (14 days)
- Medical benefits & Insurance
- Training subsidies for online courses and external training; Language courses.
- Staff meals (Monday to Friday, free dinner and breakfast)
- Massage services by professional in-house masseurs
- In-house wellness classes (Muay Thai, beer yoga during working hours)
- Creative workshops (cookie-painting, calligraphy, etc.)
- Well-stocked pantry
- Interest groups (set up your own and financially supported by the company)
- Quarterly Team building events
- Annual company day out
- Mentorship programme
- Annual Health Screening
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
~~~~~【Successful candidates will be rewarded with USD130, if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!cooljobz.com/registration/?user_group_id=JobSeeker
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.
||Information Technology : Hardware, Mobile / Wireless communications, Network / Support, Other, Project Management, Software Development, Webmaster / SEO
||Morning and Evening
||Monday to Friday
||Degree or Above