Post Date: 2021-05-04
Assistant Manager Customer Experience – IFE and Connected Experience
Reports to: Analytics Governance and QC Manager
This position will be responsible to take ownership of the governance of use of analytical tools with the corporate databases. Manage data base access and analytical tool connections to the corporate databases and build adoption of the corporate suite of analytical tools in the airline.
He/she will need to foster the cross departmental analytics community in the airline and support in developing data governance strategy. Ensure quality & data governance policies and processes uphold security, quality and value of the analytics assets.
He/she will also need to support use case development through assisting with production of use cases and data readiness
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and improvement in analytics skills across Digital Streams and relevant business unit, including running the cross departmental analytics lab forum
- Manage enhancements on data and tools to advance the analytical power, including analytics requirement, testing, prepare training material and delivery
- Under guidance of Data Governance Steering Committee and Compliance Team, define, manage, and execute data governance policies (such as access policies, evaluation process, data registry)
- Work with IT and other Business units to put data policies into operation (such as quality metrics, design principles, data definition, metadata, lifecyle)
- Assist Analytics Managers to work with business streams to enforce Data Standards, data protection standards and adoption requirements of the analytics platform via using the Data Registry system
- Act as data steward to support the implementation of the Data Registry system for analytics platform which integrate all types of data
- Establishing procedures to perform periodic review and validation of user access.
- Keep track on agreed data usage purpose and obtained consent
- Collaborate with IT to implement quality metrics, ensuring accessibility and consistency of data and readiness of related analytics capabilities
- Oversee smooth operations and readiness of related system and capabilities, with support from internal and external teams
- Formulate plans and monitor progress to ensure timeliness of studies and results are internal customer centric
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience relating to data & analytics with a good understanding of at least one of the following business areas: Operations, Service Delivery, Sales & Marketing or Customer management
- At least 3 years of experience in Data Governance, Data Management and/or Data Quality initiatives
- Knowledgeable of BI tools, analytics tools, visualization tools, (e.g.Alteryx, Cognos, Qlik), SQL and database management concepts (Knowledge of other tools
- Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection
- Passionate about data quality and data governance
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to articular details in a story-telling approach
- Curious, meticulous, self-motivated and strong continuous improvement mind-set
- Working knowledge on project management skills with solid experience in cross departmental work and business process review
- Working knowledge in managing vendors and suppliers
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!
||Sales / Customer Service / Business Development : Account Services, Channel / Distribution, Customer Service
||Degree or Above