Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
Senior Project Engineer
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that the Authority’s medium and long-term development projects are undertaken to the best practice in engineering standards.
- Ensuring effective and efficient project management of civil/structural works, including overall project planning and design, monitoring of safety, quality, construction as well as financial aspects of the relevant works;
- Leading design consultants and construction contractors to ensure that programme and budget requirements are met;
- Ensuring that project requirements are incorporated into detailed design, works contract drawings and specifications effectively; and
- Proactively identifying design and construction interface problems, investigating alternatives with designers and contractors and liaising with project stakeholders to provide effective solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or other related disciplines with at least 10 years’ relevant experience, of which minimum of 4 years should be in project management
- Member of HKIE or other equivalent professional bodies
- Experience in management of civil/structural design, planning, construction and site supervisory works
- Knowledge of Buildings Department statutory requirements is an advantage
- Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications and project management software tools
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!
||Hong Kong International Airport