Airport Authority Hong Kong manages and operates Hong Kong International Airport, one of the finest and busiest airports in the world.
We now invite high calibre talent with creativity and passion to join us for a rewarding and meaningful career journey.
We care for our people and provide colleagues with a fair, open and supportive workplace.
By joining us, you will contribute to the continued success and growth of a key infrastructure and economic engine of Hong Kong, gaining invaluable experiences in a unique environment and enjoying boundless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Together we will share the pride of our leadership status in the global aviation industry and our commitment to sustainability.
This is a fixed-term contract position of minimum 2 years with possibility for renewal subject to organization need and individual performance.
- Assist the Senior Manager, Capital Works in management of architectural works to ensure all stakeholder's requirements are met
- Ensure architectural elements are designed, specified and built to achieve the required standards of aesthetics, materials and workmanship
- Ensure submissions from consultants, designers and contractors are in compliance with architectural principles and the projects requirements are incorporated into feasibility study, scheme and detailed design and contract documents effectively
- Review technical proposal and site works to ensure the required quality and safety standards are maintained
- Analyse technical submissions for compliance with the statutory and other specified requirements
- Manage design and construction interface issues and proactively resolve potential clashes with effective solutions
- Prepare design proposals required to facilitate project works
- Degree holder in Architecture or related disciplines with at least 10 years' relevant experience, which contains minimum 4 years' experience in project management role
- Experience in design and construction projects in airport terminal, transportation-related building or complex is an advantage
- Hand-on experience in statutory submission for building works is essential
- Professional qualification in Architectural gained from recognized professional bodies is required
- Possession of Authorized Person Qualification is preferred
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and project management software tools
- Knowledge of BIM and CADD software (Microstation or AutoCAD) is an advantage
- Holder of a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
How to Apply:Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
# There is no reward for this position!
||Hong Kong International Airport