LAWSGROUP was founded in 1975. With the motto of making quality clothing at reasonable costs and unparalleled turnaround time, the Group soon became one of the leading suppliers to some of the biggest apparel labels in the world. Living the same motto for over four decades now, LAWSGROUP stands as a huge player in the world of fast fashion, constantly delivering fashion concepts into the wardrobes for the masses.
LAWSGROUP’s business is including Retail and Property now.
H.I.T. is the foundation of the Laws Group culture. H.I.T. is:
- Establish a positive working attitude, motivating yourself and others.
- Maintain your eagerness, at the same time boosting your confidence so you can face any challenge at work and in life.
- Keep a positive attitude and tackle any difficulties with a smile on your face.
- Devote yourself to your work with passion, focus and adaptability. Enjoy your work.
- Establish a good habit of communication, raising your communication skills and practice what you preach.
- Maintain your honesty and communicate when appropriate. Accept objections and treat others with respect.
- Remember that self-discipline and self-cultivation allows one to elevate above others and succeed.
- Strengthen team consciousness and teamwork
- Establish enterprise cohesion power, generate synergies and set up our thoughts
- Be result-oriented and create extraordinary achievements
The three values form the pillars to Laws Group's corporate culture and ensures its continued success and growth.
(This position is recruited by CoolJobz)
- Handle leasing & marketing activities including but not limited to market research, lease negotiation, tenancy search, tenancy administration and lease enquiries etc.
- Manage the tenancy and new letting document of offices and shops
- Conduct site analysis, feasibility studies and financial assessment
- Analyze market trends and data research and prepare regular leasing reports
- Assist formulating and implementing development and expansion strategies
- Work closely with both internal and external parties including tenants’ promotional campaigns
- Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor degree in Real Estate / Surveying / Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 2 years relevant experience in Commercial Building or Retail Leasing
- Familiar with landlord / tenancy ordinance and leasing procedures
- Proactive, energetic and customer oriented
- Good team player with excellent communication, presentation,and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency user in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Holder of Estate Agent License is preferred
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Leasing Officer
How to Apply:
Interested parties please press APPLY Button
(All Personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only)
【Successful candidates will be rewarded with 10% of Monthly Salary if thet got a new employment through CoolJobz!*】
Don't hesitate! Register and upload your resume immediately, and get a good job!cooljobz.com/registration/?user_group_id=JobSeeker
*To get the rewards, Applicants must register as a member on CoolJobz.com, and get hired through CoolJobz and pass the trial period.
Syncopate Innovations work to solve complex problems in the field of audio machine learning.