Experienced Project Manager with good programming skills in various multimedia software/Languages.Education & Training
1993 - 1998
University of Glasgow
BSc: Computing Science Working Experience
Nov 2019 – Now
Freelance IT Developer
Jul 2018 – Nov 2019
Version 2 Ltd
- Develop Mobile Application on Multiple Platforms
- Revamp and update published applications
Aug 2017 – Ju 2018
Urban Entertainment Ltd.
IT software and program manager
- Update and Maintain stability of the IT system and website
- Coordinate between contractors in hardware and software upgrade.
- Project planning on several software development for the company.
Jul 2014 – Feb 2017
Sunny Interactive Ltd.
Project Manager (Sunny Interactive JAN 16 - FEB 17) (Agile)
Sr. Analyst Programmer (Starwish LittlePrince JUL14 - FEB 17)
Business Development Manager (Xensory Lab JAN 16 - FEB 17)
- Business Range from educational software to multimedia application development on various platform (Web, IOS and Android), also in VR/AR technique.
Jul 2013 – Jul 2014
- Hold daily project meeting on game site progress
Sep 2011 – Jul 2013
- act as the bridge of communication between each team member in Hong Kong and Shenzhen office.
- hold design meetings with graphic designers and development meeting with programmers
Jan 2011 – Apr 2011
Minimax Application Development Ltd.
Project Manager (Agile)
- in charge of coordinating flash project on the Facebook platform.
- involve in project design and maintain project timeline.
AUG 08 – OCT 09
Alien Technology Limited
Project Manager (Agile)
- develop project planning and execute timeline with the team.
- hold routine meetings with hardware and software development teams
- examine production line in China
JUN 07 – FEB 08
Cyberknights Studio (HK)
Game Designer / Project Manager
- self-started business
- act as the consultant for clients in project development.
SEP 06 - JUN 07
People Impact Consulting (Asia) Ltd.
Flash Game Programmer
- use ActionScript to develop series of online mini games.
FEB 05 – MAY 06
Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited
Assistant Game Producer/3D Animator
- in charge of coordinating 6 groups of youngsters to develop their game on x-box.
- operate and maintain the functionality of Render Farm as 3D animator.
JUL 98 – MAR 04
Studio 33 UK Ltd./ Electronic Arts
- Work as a game programmer on various racing games, including “Formula 1 99”, “Formula 1 2000”, “Formula 1 2001”, “F1 Arcade”, “Destruction Derby Raw” and “Destruction Derby Arena”.
- Employed by Electronic Arts (EA) following its acquisition of Studio 33 and continue my role as a game programmer to work on a racing game title.
- Photoshop, Maya, 3D Studio Max, Adobe Animate cc
Macromedia Flash (Elementary)
- Direct X, OpenGL, Microsoft Office, Premiere Pro, Unity, Contuct2
# If you are interest in this talent, please send email to CS@CoolJobz.com
with the reference number.