- I am a Full Stack Programmer. Most using Node.js , React, Vue, Python, Golang and Java.
Computer Science and Information Engineering Working Experience
Sep 2019 – Present
- Deploy a gitlab server using gitlab docker image for version control. Migrate existing project from TFVC to git. Improve the efficiency of collaborative development. ( Linux / Docker / Gitlab )
- Develop some little tools for import a bulk data. Always need to entry a lot of data to database, to reach the business logic. The tools can save the time of manual input. ( Python / SQL Server / Docker )
- Develop a mobile app for staff to change customer's photo. This app can help staff quickly to change customer photo, and can give top management to approval the photo changes.The old way is need to scan hard copy to computer. Some business rely on customer photo, so this app can help some much. ( React Native / Express.js / Docker )
- Develop a new CMS system for control system data(e.g. inventory, invoice, approval). ( Vue / Express.js / SQL Server / Docker )
- Maintain existing applications ( SQL Server / VB.net )
Jul 2019 - Aug 2019
GAC R&D CENTER
- Develop application's front-end with designed wireframe. My first company project. The vendor maintain web project, but do not include mobile wechat page, so manager assign this task for me. Manager feedback is I can stand-alone development quickly. (Vue / Vuex / Element / NodeJs)
- fix bugs on existing applications (Vue / Vuex / Spring Boot / Node.js / Java)
- Cooperate with third-party vendor, connect the api between FrontEnd and BackEnd. I can learn so much with vendor and learn how to communicate with backend developer.
- Use their gitlab server for version control. Learn how to use git with a company team.
- bash/shell script
- JS (Typescript, ECMAScript)
- HTML CSS
- C, VB (.net)
- React (redux, react-router-dom, Material-UI)
- React Native
- Vue (Nuxt, vuex, vux, ElementUI)
- Android Studio
- Express js
- Spring Boot
- ORM (Sequelize, Hibernate, GORM)
- OS (Linux, Windows, WSL2)
- Adobe XD
- Portainer (Docker GUI)
- Hackmd(for notes)
HKD 22,000 - 24,000
# If you are interest in this talent, please send email to CS@CoolJobz.com
with the reference number.