Reference: 182525 NationalityProfile
To be placed in a career position where my professional skills & work ethic will be fully utilized and appreciated, - it will also have a broad horizon in terms of opportunities for progression and career development. The ideal role will offer challenges, require attention to detail, and demand a high level of ownership not to mention a constant determination to succeed and generate results. Key Strengths
- Professional, Determined, Confident & Outgoing, Focussed & Results-Driven, Proactive, Punctual, Team-Player
2004 – 2008 (incomplete)
University of Sydney
Bachelor of Commerce (Corp. Law Major)Working Experience
Alexander Mann Solutions
Principal Client Services Manager (PCSM)
Oct 2016 – Jun 2020
Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the market leading provider of resourcing solutions across many markets and industries around the world. I was engaged as their new Principal Client Services Manager for the BNP Paribas account in Asia Pacific, relocating from Australia to Hong Kong in October 2016. I’ve since been assigned to key management positions on AMS’ other accounts in region, incl. Bank of America Merrill Lynch and currently HSBC as the Performance Director. Based on-site, my key focus is in three main areas:
Responsibilities and/or Achievements
- Further elevate the level of service and overall performance delivered by the team in all locations, meeting & exceeding the prescribed SLAs & KPIs.Oversee & manage the contract/s between AMS and each client, ensuring compliance in all areas and actively making recommendations of change when called for due to evolving circumstances.
- Closely monitor & analyse the Performance across all elements on the account, working together with other members of the Leadership Team to solve problems & further the success across the pillars of People, Process & Technology.
- Day to day leadership & management of the on-site and off-site team members (50+ members currently) that spans across Hong Kong, Singapore & Philippines, ensuring world class customer service and operational excellence is delivered at all times.
- Accountable for driving the account so it meets & exceeds the prescribed SLAs & KPIs for the account – most notable success was achieved in my time on the BAML account when 95% of all SLAs were met during the service period.
- Prepare & host both Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews with key stakeholders client side, taking advantage of the opportunity to not only highlight AMS’ performance & continued value-add, but further relationships with senior decision-makers through open discussion, sharing of market intelligence, and highlighting trends / issues.
- Reviewed and re-designed numerous operational elements to maximize efficiency, and effectiveness across the various teams on the account. With a strong numerical & technical background, I was not only able to oversee, and influence the direction of these projects but also actively contribute to the development, design & build of solutions.
- Developed and implemented a series of improvements to key account tools & documents that not only further promoted AMS’ value proposition to both Client & Candidates, but also made the solution more engaging, efficient, and accurate. Key examples included the CWS Timesheet, CWS QRG, Recruitment Process QRG, Recruitment Proposals, CWS Rate Calculator, and Sourcing Channel Enhancements.
- Learned about new ATS platforms to a degree that allowed me to develop a comprehensive reporting suite for the Recruitment function for each client. So well received was the reporting that clients began adopting it for itself, using the AMS created items as the ‘standard’ before modifying further for its own requirements and application in non- service areas. Internally, the work was so effective, the allocation of time for one Business Intelligence resource was reduced from 50% to 10% - a result achieved by designing a solution that not only met requirements, but capitalized on all the available elements (i.e. sustainable automation using available technology rather than repetitive manual input).
- ADP PayForce National
- Cognos Impromptu
- CODA Financial
- CODA Excel
- Fieldglass VMS MicroPay Payroll Manager
- MYOB Premier v11.0
- MYOB PowerPay v8.5
- NetSuite CRM
- Oracle & Oracle Business Intelligence
- Preceda by Neller
- SAP HR
- SuccessFactors by SAP
- TechnologyOne Enterprise Suite v11
# If you interest of this talent, please send email to CS@CoolJobz.com
with the reference number.